Minerals & Gemstone 480x104
Minerals & Gemstone 480x104
wpdiamonds.com
Gemstones 160x600



Advertising Information

sterling silver

Silver that is 92.5% pure, with the remainder 7.5% alloyed with other metals to increase durability.


< Back